Hi I'm not a troll or a trained monkey. Perhaps you'd like to hear what life is like down here. You look fairly human to me- perhaps you feel the same way! It's winter and cold and raining here- I am in need of conversational stimulation!
I am Josh of prophotos.ru (http://www.prophotos.ru). I am not a robot, I am doing it all by hands, so please don't mark me as spam. Right now we are in the middle of making a tourist project. But what is a tourist project without real local people, who are ready to provide help, advice and create an atmosphere of warm welcome?
We would like to highlight YOU on the upcoming tourist project. We will show your picture and your advice as hints to the travellers around the world. I am kindly asking you to answer the questions listed right here (http://ay4.getalime.ru/survey/index.php?sid=53886&newtest=Y). If you don't want it, ignore, I won't bother you again.
Hello, I tried to send a gift but there seems to be no delivery address, I only get my own and one of someone else I sent a gift to. It needs to be added under list profile ... I will delete your comment above with the link as once they add the address anyone who follows the link can see it.
I ordered the gift today. Another thing people might need to know, if they don't have a credit card and want to use their debit card you can change to URL of the wishlist to match access your countrys amazon (eg replacing co.uk with de or com )
no subject
Date: 2006-04-19 03:11 pm (UTC)Ich wäre gern :)
no subject
Date: 2006-04-19 03:26 pm (UTC)added.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-19 03:34 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-24 05:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-24 05:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-07-10 03:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-07-10 06:47 am (UTC)Adding you back.
no subject
Date: 2006-08-09 12:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-08-09 12:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-10-19 07:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-10-19 10:24 am (UTC)Hullo from South Australia
Date: 2008-06-09 08:20 am (UTC)I'm not a troll or a trained monkey. Perhaps you'd like to hear what life is like down here. You look fairly human to me- perhaps you feel the same way! It's winter and cold and raining here- I am in need of conversational stimulation!
Re: Hullo from South Australia
Date: 2008-06-09 11:52 am (UTC)Adding you :)
no subject
Date: 2008-06-15 02:45 pm (UTC)I am Josh of prophotos.ru (http://www.prophotos.ru). I am not a robot, I am doing it all by hands, so please don't mark me as spam. Right now we are in the middle of making a tourist project. But what is a tourist project without real local people, who are ready to provide help, advice and create an atmosphere of warm welcome?
We would like to highlight YOU on the upcoming tourist project. We will show your picture and your advice as hints to the travellers around the world. I am kindly asking you to answer the questions listed right here (http://ay4.getalime.ru/survey/index.php?sid=53886&newtest=Y). If you don't want it, ignore, I won't bother you again.
no subject
Date: 2010-05-08 07:37 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-08 07:43 pm (UTC)RE: Secret Santa TLL
Date: 2015-11-10 08:50 am (UTC)RE: Secret Santa TLL
Date: 2015-11-11 03:10 pm (UTC)RE: Secret Santa TLL
Date: 2015-11-11 03:19 pm (UTC)RE: Secret Santa TLL
Date: 2015-11-11 03:19 pm (UTC)RE: Secret Santa TLL
Date: 2015-11-13 05:10 pm (UTC)RE: Secret Santa TLL
Date: 2015-11-17 11:41 am (UTC)